Probably the most common material used in homes today, fiberglass entry doors are durable, lightweight, and durable, while maintaining resistance to intense temperatures. Fiberglass entry doors are popular due to an array of popular styles, energy efficiency, and minimal maintenance.
Benefits of Fiberglass Entry Doors:
- An array of grain textures such as mahogany, oak, douglas fir, and smooth, along with multi-pane decorative glass designs giving you a wide range of personalization to make your stamp.
- Factory finish options for painted and stained doors that boast up to a 10-year warranty.
- Fiberglass entry doors provide an authentic wood door appearance with minimal contraction and expansion, providing dimensional stability and boasting a limited lifetime warranty in most cases.
- Fiberglass entry doors cannot rot, resist denting, and with proper installation and maintenance will not warp.
- Fiberglass entry doors have an array of jambs (frames) that are clad, rot-resistant, or composite to ensure the door lasts for years to come.
- Fiberglass entry doors typically insulated 5 times better than a traditional door.