Exterior shutters are a great way to finish the exterior fenestration of a home. Shutters provide a traditional appeal and are the perfect accent to most homes. Shutters are available in so many materials, finishes, styles, and functions that it can be tough to navigate through the best options. Monmouth Millwork can work directly with you to simplify the options and find the perfect solution to compliment your home.
How to choose the perfect shutter for your home.
- Styles – There are many options available when it comes to shutters but within that the most popular styles would be paneled, louver, Bermuda, board and batten, mission, or combinate
- Materials – Shutters can be made of wood, cellular pvc, stainless steel, and vinyl.
- Finishes – Finishing is never a concern as we have solutions for shutters that can accommodate any color you wish.
- Customization – There are so many ways to personalize your project. Select configurations, radius tops, cut outs, capping, as well as rabbeting, beading, tilt-rods, and mouse holes are some popular ways to make your project unique.
- Hardware – There are so many options when it comes to hardware and shutters. Typically the first step is whether you would like them to be operable or fixed.